HOW TO REACH THE UNIVERSITY OF VALALLADOLID’S FACULTY OF EDUCATION AND SOCIAL WORK FROM…?
- Villanubla Airport
- Valladolid Campo Grande Train Station (Valladolid)
Renfe collaborates with the II International Conference on University Guidance by offering a 30% discount on the Flexible Fare on its AVE and Long-distance trains.
Once the registration is completed, a PDF with the discount code will be sent by email.
- Tickets can only be purchased 2 months in advance.
- The attendee must carry this discount document (printed copy or PDF document on the cell phone) along with the tickets throughout the tour since they will be requested at the control access or by the supervisor of the train.
In order to obtain the discount when purchasing the tickets, you have to follow these steps:
- On the Renfe website, select in the search engine your starting point and destination.
- Select the round-trip dates and click on BUY.
- IMPORTANT: Do NOT enter any discount code on this page yet.
- Next, select the round-trip schedules with the FLEXIBLE fare.
- On the next “TRAVELER INFORMATION” screen you will see “OTHER SPECIAL OPTIONS, DISCOUNTS AND FARES”. Click on “FARE”, and in the drop-down menu choose the “CONFERENCES/FAIRES” fare for the round-trip ticket.
- Enter the number we have sent you in the PDF in the Authorization Number field (NOT in the discount code).
- The discount will be applied automatically and you will be able to continue with the purchase by completing your personal data and payment method.
More information in: https://www.renfe.com/es/es
- Bus Station
HOW TO GET ROUND THE CITY?
- Taxi Valladolid: Valladolid taxi Cooperative Society: + 34 983 291 411. Bookings: 619 302 413
- City Bus AUVASA: Line 2 – San Pedro Regalado - Plaza España – Estaciones – Covaresa. Departure from the Bus Station and from the Train Station. More information
- APP “Vamos ya” (Uber type). Download here