The Conference Organizing Committee has developed a specific dynamic. It promotes a dynamic configuration of the symposia, adapted to the subject areas that are the focus of the event.
Oral Lectures and/or Posters
The lectures submitted to CIOU2021 must be unpublished papers of a scientific or professional nature.
In order to participate as a speaker in the Conference, it can be done in the modality of Oral lectures or Poster. In both cases, an abstract must be sent in Spanish and English.
The preference of the author(s) for presenting the abstract in oral or poster format must be indicated, as well as the subject area of the lecture itself.
The Scientific Committee reserves the right to decide the presentations final format (oral or poster). Likewise, the Committee may assign the lecture a subject area different from the one proposed by the author, if it considers the content is more appropriate.
Those accepted abstracts will be published in an e–book with ISBN.
Oral Lecture and/or Poster Submission Process
- Step 0: Register through the event’s intranet.
- Step 1: Submit abstract [vía intranet] From October 21, 2020 to April 05, 2021.
- Step 2: Abstract acceptance by the scientific committee until 11 de abril de 2021.
- Step 3: Submission of completed oral communication or poster [via intranet] following the predefined [Oral Lecture or Poster] until May 10, 2021.
- Step 4: Acceptance and/or proposal of modifications by the Scientific Committee until May 17, 2021.
- Step 5: Submission of the Lecture final version until June 10, 2021.
- Abstracts should be submitted in English and Spanish.
- The title should be brief and clear.
- The number of “Keywords” will be from three to five.
- The length of the abstract should be between 300 and 500 words.
- Authors: Once an author has registered for the Conference, s/he may participate in a maximum of two papers. There is no limit to the number of authors per lecture.
- The content of the abstract should follow the structure of:
– Reference list
- The oral lectures must be associated with one of the subject areas of the Conference.
- The total number of words of the oral lecture will be between 3,000 and 5,000.
- The current version of the APA conventions must be followed.
- The Oral lecture must follow the format of the [Template].
- The content of the poster must be associated with one of the subject areas of the conference and respect the format of the [Template].
- The time limit for the presentation of the oral lectures will be eight minutes. Lectures may be delivered in Spanish or English.
- Posters will be displayed on dashboards. Oral lectures will follow their stablished dynamic as the moderator has been previously announced.
- Lectures may be written in Spanish, English, or both.
- Every author must be registered in the Conference.
- The poster size will be in the vertical format of 90 cm wide by 120 cm high.
Certificates will not be issued for oral lectures and posters that have not been presented on the day and time indicated by the organization.