- Every author must be registered in the Conference for the lecture (oral or written) to be accepted.
- Those who do not attend the conference and are not registered will not receive an attendance certificate.
Registrations, Fees and Dates
The in-person registration fee gives you the right to:
- Attendance at all program sessions.
- Conference documentation.
- Certificate of attendance and participation.
- Coffee breaks, welcome cocktail (Wednesday) and lunch (Thursday)
The online registration fee gives you the right to:
- Online attendance to the Conference by streaming all the contents through the Microsoft Teams platform.
- Certificate of online attendance and participation.
The registration fee per person is:
- Advance registration: October 28, 2020 to May 31, 2021. Price: 130 Euros. Students* 30 Euros.
- General registration: June 1, 2021 to August 25, 2021. Price: 150 Euros. Students* 50 Euros.
- Those wishing to attend the Conference dinner must pay for it at the Technical Secretariat of the Conference. Price: 20€/person.
- Undergraduate and graduate students: *When registering they must attach a photocopy of the enrollment rates for the 2019-2020, 2020-2021 or 2021-2022 academic years.
Invoices will only be issued to those participants who request it at the time of registration, including a copy of payment.
The registration fee will be refunded to those who request it. For this purpose, it will be necessary to send an e-mail to the Technical Secretariat of the conference (firstname.lastname@example.org) including: subject “CIOU2021 refund request”, name, surname, and ID of the person concerned.